2. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that the database administrator is jest Łukasz Jawoszek, Konstancin – Jeziorna 05-520 ul. Świetlicowa 4, TAX NO. 1230974835 (hereinafter referred to as the 'Administrator').
3. The 'User' is any natural person using services provided through the Application.
4. Administrator do not collect User's personal data, exclusively data regarded to Application usage.
1. Without the User's consent Administrator do not collect personal data, exclusively data that does not have such an attribute, in particular regarding the use of the Application. The collection of data, in the previous sentence, is made automatically (hereinafter referred to as the 'Automatically Collected Data').
2. Automatically Collected Data does not allow disposable identification of the User.
3. Automatically Collected Data can be used by Administrator to to the provided services quality improvements especially as and when an Application's error occur. In the situation described above, 'Automatically Collected Data' will refer to the Application error.
4. There is no possibility to change or delete Automatically Collected Data.
1. In cases where the User will contact Administrator, the Administrator will require to provide the e-mail address from the User (hereinafter referred to as the 'Data collected in order to to communicate'.
2. Providing data by User in order to to communicate is facultative however, it will be the sole basis for establishing a reply message from the Administrator and will enable the Administrator to verify the User.
3. Data collected in order to to communicate will be used only to enable correct, full and efficient communication between the Administrator and the User.
1. During the use of the Application, the Administrator may require the User to provide personal data in order to improve the services provided by the Administrator.
1. Collected User's personal data will be used by the Administrator to provide the service chosen by the User.
1. The administrator guarantees the provision of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security particularly preventing third parties from unauthorized accessing them or processing them in violation of regulations universally law in force, preventing personal data loss, damage or destruction.
2. Data about the use of the application by the User will be stored for as long as it is necessary for the Administrator to perform services provided through the Application.
1. The User has the right to access his usage data via e-mail